Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Credit to Progressivism.




Ya know, I get uncomfortable when some people describe a child as "more beautiful than many adult girls" or if there is a little girl with certain aesthetically beautiful attributes (eyes, hair, nose, etc) they push to "adultify" the child whether it be a child model in adult or suggestive poses, or portraying them in adult situations in movies. I mean, it's out there, I can PROVE it and I hate it. For example, think of Brook Shields and Chloe Grace Moretz. These children were hyper sexualized as children which led to them being portrayed in a sexual manner as well as acting in movies in which they participated in a very graphically sexual role at young ages. Brook Shields played in "The Blue Lagoon" and "Pretty Baby". In both roles she was underage in the scenes she played. While I haven't watched these movies I know for a bloody fact that one does not need to watch those hellish moral-less, pointless, hypersexed movies! Children are NOT adults. We should not be describing children in reference to adult attributes, nor should we pose them in an adult or sexually suggestive manner. This is vile degradation of child innocence in it's most twisted, masked form, whether you are a Christian or not this is wrong. I don't want to hear any filth based excuses like "innocence is a social construct" or "morality is relative". You may not be able to see it, but I hope one day you do. Don't even get me started on the book and the Hell-worthy movie "Lolita". Why this is acceptable is beyond me. If I was in charge of this country I'd have the director shot not to mention all the books and movies of this rot burned. Oh, don't forget the dumpster inspired crap that is "Toddlers in Tiaras". Thankfully the good American people petitioned and took that waste to the garbage where it belongs. With many children dressing in explicitly adult costumes as well s taking sexual poses and making sexual gestures, it is simply a part of this mass sexualization of children. I think we can all agree that child beauty pageants are no longer about comparing the natural adorable attributes of children but rather turning them into adult objects. I mean, why else would you cake makeup on a child and dress them as though they were adult? It's absolutely deplorable right? Look I could go on about this, about Toddlers in Tiaras, about Brook Shields, about the sexualiztion of children and so on, but these are my main points. I am aware that I have some correcting to do and that I will do have no fears! Children are children and we should view and value them that way and not compare their physical attributes to adults! To the morons that promote this destructive stuff, I truly hope you realize your mistake, until then I will oppose you to the fires of hell. Bullzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment